Monday, May 27, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome fellow Kaiju & Tokusatsu fans to my official blog completely dedicated to everything Kaiju and Tokusatsu related. Though this blog won't be restricted to those genres only but will expand to Sci-fi or Action films. If you've been following my youtube page you'd notice I've been lagging it on my reviews. I post a single review on a monthly basis and I know some of you have been waiting for me to review more Godzilla films. 

Well, you'll find my future reviews posted on this site. On occasion, I will make video reviews but that would be once in a blue moon. Not only will I discuss my opinions here but I will also updated you on the upcoming Godzilla reboot from Legendary, provide facts on certain matters (such as the ZILLA name change for example, though that's already been proven), etc. 

If you have a Facebook, then join the TOHO NATION group established by me to better connect and interact with my subscribers & Kaiju brethren & sisters... if there are any other. 

Watch for my posts! 



No comments:

Post a Comment